Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Mixed Mushrooms with Oyster Sauce

I love mushrooms so much, yes, SO MUCH :-). I could eat it everyday.  I cooked this for our dinner and my husband liked it. Mushrooms has a natural taste that's why I only used oyster sauce to enhance the flavor.

Ingredients for 2 servings:
250 grams mixed mushrooms
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1/2 cup sliced spring onion
2 cloves garlic (minced)






Procedure:
1. Saute the garlic then add the mushrooms and oyster sauce then stir and continue sauteeing until done.
2. Add spring onion and turn off the heat.
3. Serve and enjoy.



2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very valuable which you have shared here about Magic Mushrooms USA I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article and also it is a gainful article for us. Thank you for sharing this article here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are providing the necessary knowledge. It is helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge. Continue sharing your data. Thanks. Psychedelic for sale dispensary USA

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog